You have the mission, they have the capital, and we have the power to connect you.
The Lion Project is introducing a new and more effective revenue model for non-profits in Denver. This program leverages the unique marketing power of video content to help you recruit more business and church sponsors at higher funding levels. Because we can give you the power to offer video assets to your sponsors, you’re able to access their much larger marketing budgets. You’ll save precious resources and improve your margins.
Efficient & Effective
6 Phases of the Program
We'll be there to help every step of the way
A Case Study
Justice & Mercy Legal Aid Clinic wanted to create a campaign for its 10th anniversary. They sought out 10 sponsors at $10,000 each. Sponsors were excited by this program and signed up. Their program was funded, their staff didn’t spend a hundred hours on an event, and they received additional exposure across their sponsors’ digital marketing platforms.
What you can expect from us
- Marketing collateral to support your recruiting process
- Process checklist for each stage to ensure success
- Dedicated liaison to handle all project coordination/communication
- Video re-production, consulting, planning
- Complete video post-production and editing
- Deliver two professional cinematic videos
- Professional service and support throughout the program
What you can expect to do
- Network of potential sponsors to prospects
- Location and subjects to video promo and recap videos
- Comprehensive plan to implement funds and achieve impact objectives
- Ongoing communication with your sponsors to maintain relationship and update progress